Retractable barriers, also known as a queue barrier or belt barrier is a versatile crowd management system often used in fast food restaurants, shops, and cinemas. They are called retractable due to the nature of the belt system which rolls itself up into the cassette for ease of storage. They come in a wide range of styles from free-standing to wall mounted and have an incredibly wide range of different features. In recent years they have become very popular due to them being a cost-effective and flexible way to organise queues and add efficiency.
We stock a wide variety of belt barriers that are available in a choice of post finishes, base options and belt colours. We even offer belts with printed messages on them. Choose from great value bundle kits or individual belt stanchions including a range of wall mounted and floor standing barriers from Tensator.
- Belt Barrier Wall Unit with Safety Release 2m or 4m widePrice from £25.95
- Wall mounted retractable belt barrier
- Wall bracket supplied with all fittings
- Available in two lengths 2m or 4m
- 50mm deep webbing available in black, red, yellow & black striped or red & white striped
- Tensator Wall Mounted Retractable Belt Barrier - Extra-wide Webbing£99.50 was £124.00
- 2m long wall mounted retractable barrier
- Extra wide 150mm webbing
- Choice of end cap colours
- Choose webbing colour or printed message on both sides
- Custom belt printing on request