*THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED*
Update: Congratulations to Victoria Salter for winning the iPad mini. For those that didn’t win this time, make sure you add us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to be the first to hear about our next competition.
As part of our newly launched range of iPad stands, we are offering the chance to win a 16gb Apple iPad Mini.
You can enter via Twitter and/or Facebook by following the steps below. There are two ways to win via Facebook, giving you a total of three entries to win the iPad Mini!
First like our Facebook page by clicking the following link: Discount Displays Facebook Page
Then simply leave a comment ‘I want the iPad Mini’ on our competition post by clicking here.
BONUS ENTRY For an extra chance to win, share the post in the above link.
As mentioned above, you can enter using both the Twitter and Facebook methods, giving you a greater chance of winning.
The competition to win an iPad Mini will close on the 18th April 2014 and we will announce the winner on our Facebook and Twitter pages on the 25th April 2014.
The winner will be picked at random and will be contacted directly via our social media channels.
To stay informed of any future competitions we run, make sure you subscribe to our RSS feed and sign up to our newsletter using the box in the top right of this page.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Discount Displays Win an iPad Mini Competition (the “Competition”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
- The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of Discount Displays, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Competition.
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must either follow our Twitter page and re-tweet the specified tweet and/or like our Facebook page and leave a comment on the post mentioned. For an extra chance of winning you can also share the Facebook post. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please email email@example.com with “iPad Mini Competition” in the subject line.
- Two entries allowed per person: 1 via Twitter and 1 via Facebook. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Prize Draw closes at 23:59 on 18th April 2014. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
- One winner will receive a 16gb Apple iPad mini. Discount Displays accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook or Twitter on or before Tuesday 31 April 2014 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 28 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Discount Displays shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond within 28 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winner may be required for promotional activity.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Discount Displays for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Discount Displays accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Discount Displays further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
- Discount Displays reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Discount Displays in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Discount Displays shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: Discount Displays, 31-35 Wortley Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 3EB