We call them graphics panels, but you may also hear them referred to as simply exhibition or trade show graphics. Nowadays the vast majority of these “display graphics” are produced using large format digital printing rather than the traditional method of using photographs and vinyl/rub down text. Large format print means your marketing or advertising budget goes further and you get better graphics fast. Now you can really add impact to a basic stand or shell scheme.
Large Format Exhibition Graphics Hints and Tips
• You have about 8 seconds to attract visitors onto your exhibition stand
• Think up a great marketing headline, keep it simple
• Use quality compelling images for eye-catching impact
• Position graphics where they can be seen
• Brand your stand with a theme
• Rigid graphics panels are ideal for custom built exhibition stands, booth walls or shell schemes
• Use roll up exhibition panels for easy transportation
• Banner stands give great flexibility to position your graphics for maximum impact
• For big impact and back walls consider pop up exhibition stands
• Try to use a generic message that you can use a different shows
• Supply the best quality images you can: quality in, quality out
• Look after your exhibition graphics so they look good at the next show
• Avoid a last minute rush
At Discount Displays, we don’t just produce exhibition graphics. Our large format printers are capable of a printing a huge range of marketing and advertising products including floor graphics, banner printing, window branding, vehicle liveries, vinyl stickers, posters, billboards, full colour vinyl banners and much more.
For more exhibiting advice you can download our free exhibition guide and for helpful product advice you can call our friendly team of display experts on 0844 800 1020.