A1 Cable Display Acrylic Poster Pockets
- A1 Acrylic Poster Pocket
- Choice between Portrait or Landscape
- Panel thickness: 3mm
- Attaches to cable displays using clamps
- Requires 4x Small Clamps - add at cart
- Quick poster changing with easy access
- Double sided two part pocket
- Combine with our cable kits for a complete cable display system
- Don't see what you need? Create your own kit click here
- See below for full dimensions
Pocket Size: 598mm (h) x 842mm (w)
Overall Width: 872mm
Pocket Size: 842mm (h) x 594mm (w)
Overall Width: 624mm
If you would like help choosing a cable display system please call one of our display advisors. No hard sell just straight forward helpful advice on how to get the best value from your display budget. 020 8664 5660
You may also like our range of digital large format printing, freestanding cable displays, poster holder kits, leaflet dispenser kits and complete cable system.
Grab the maximum attention of potential buyers at trade shows, trade fairs, and shopping malls with cable display acrylic poster pockets. These display pockets require minimal manual handling and are easy to set-up. This sales promotional tool is available in two orientations, portrait and landscape. Opened top of promotional accessory enables the user to install and change the graphics as often as needed. The display accessory with A1 poster pockets offers wider display area for you to show your message to larger audiences effectively. The display stand is suitable for all types of branding and promotional applications and offers hassle-free use.
The Acrylic Poster Pockets design is made with ease of poster access in mind so that you can change over your posters with no fuss. We sell cable kits and leaflet dispensers as well as our poster pockets making us your one-stop-shop for window cable displays.
• Durable Cable Display System: display unit has A1 pocket display book with 4mm panel clamp and 4m stainless steel 1.5 mm cable. It also employs tensioning spring with allen key cable damp for maximum strength. Satin anodized finishing of this pocket display system offers durability for long lasting use
• Expanded Display Area: this poster pocket display offers a wider display area to bring out the best in your cable display and provide maximum exposure of the contents that is used when displaying products and accessories. It comes in two A1 pocket orientations i.e. - portrait and landscape pockets. The portrait pocket is 842mm (h) x 594mm (w) with an overall width of 624mm. The landscape pocket is 598mm (h) x 842mm (w) with an overall width of 872 mm
• Easy to use: this acrylic pocket display is made in a way that it requires minimal manual handling and is also very lightweight. It can easily be moved from one place to another. The advertisement display unit is top open for you to easily insert the poster without much hassle
• Versatile Display Accessory: this self-building stand is very versatile and can be used for different promotional and branding applications, such as exhibition, showroom, in-store promotions, and receptions areas. This stand is made of highly durable material and can be used over a longer period of time. It is easy to deploy and can be handled by lesser trained marketing team as well
• Two-sided stand: double sided display panel promises maximum exposure, i.e. you can grab attention from both the sides. The pull-up stand offers more exposure than the conventional banner stands which are heavy and often require more manual handling. The A1 sizes pocket display helps you stand apart and create a bigger visual area that helps in grabbing the attention of potential buyers
|Product Name||A1 Poster Pocket - Cable Display Components|
|Delivery / Availability||Next Day Delivery (order before 3pm)|
Whether you're a novice or a professional when it comes to artwork, we're here to give you the guidance needed to make sure your end result is print perfect.
If you have the elements, such as text, logos, and text, we can take these and create a print ready design layout for you at a small additional cost. We have a number of affordable set price packages available to suit any requirements. Many of our products have a design service as an additional extra for instant ordering. For products that don't please contact us to discuss your brief. Visit our in-house design service page to find out more.
Many of our print products have the option to upload your artwork on the product page. If that option is not available, you will receive an email shortly after placing your order with instructions on how to send your artwork files.
In order to avoid any delays in production, please follow our guidelines below to make sure your artwork is ready to go. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch to talk to one of our team.
Resolution - 100dpi At Full Size
Generally, 100 dpi is a good standard for images with the document size set at full size of the large format printed product. For example, if you want to order a 40"×60" print, the image size should be 4000 pixels (40 x 100) by 6000 pixels (60 x 100) at 100 dpi.100% scale at 100 dpi
50% scale at 200 dpi
25% scale at 400 dpi
10% scale at 1000 dpi
If any dimension of the product is greater than 5000mm, please produce the artwork to scale. For very large artwork such as hoarding walls, 10% scale can be utilised at 1000dpi for images, or use vectors as these will scale perfectly.
Bleed - 5mm All Around At The Final Print Size
If you are creating set size artwork for hardware then please use the product template. If you have ordered a custom size product please ensure you include 5mm of bleed on your design.
You only need to add print bleed to your artwork if the design extends to the edge of the page. If all of your text and images are in the centre of the design and are surrounded by a plain white background, you won’t need to worry about print bleed as the edges will blend seamlessly into your overall design. If any element of the design goes right up to the edge of the page, a 5mm bleed on all sides is necessary.
Colours - Please Supply All Colours As CMYK+
Computer screens use RGB, while printers use CMYK. You may ask why this matters? Most colours created in RGB can be closely matched in CMYK but some cannot. If colours are critical we always suggest ordering a printed proof.
Other things you can do to check your colours:- Use a calibrated monitor (colours vary from monitor to monitor)
- Use a printed CMYK colour swatch to check your colours
- Don't check samples from a desktop printer
- Order a printed proof from us (this may cause an increase in lead time)
Fonts - Please Embed, Flatten, Or Convert To Curves
For large format print, we recommend that the minimum font site is 8pt (point size).
Our preferred file format for print-ready artwork is a PDF, please make sure you embed any fonts for perfect results. With other file formats please ensure fonts used in your design are converted to outlines and include all fonts and images used when you send your files to us.
Do You Need A Proof?
If you are providing print ready artwork, we do not provide a proof as standard, which enables us to get your print to you quicker. If you require a proof please get in touch with us to discuss. We do provide a free technical file check as standard, as outlined below.
We can provide a machine print proof for the extra cost of £25 plus delivery. This involves printing an A3 proof on the machine that will be used to produce your final print. This will give you an accurate representation of colour. If you are using our design service, we do send out a PDF proof, which is an accurate representation of content and positioning. It is not an exact indicator of the final colour due to the limitations of screens.
Quoted delivery dates for print are from approval of artwork, so please bear in mind that requesting a proof may delay the delivery date of your product.
After you have placed your order a provisional despatch and delivery date will be sent to you via email.
Our standard delivery time for printed products is 2-5 working days after artwork has been approved for print. If you have a specific deadline, please contact us to ensure we can meet this. Please check that your artwork meets the guidelines above to prevent any delays in approval.
Free Artwork Check
Before we go to print, we will carry out a free technical check on your artwork. If there are any issues, we will contact you to let you know what needs to be changed.
Our printers and media are of the highest standard and are carefully calibrated to produce vibrant, full colour prints. The process involves CMYK printing and this means it is not always possible to match Pantone colours, but they will be converted to the nearest CMYK equivalent.
If exact colour matching is critical, please send us a physical copy of other printed material, such as a letterhead or brochure, and we will check your file prior to printing. If we cannot achieve a reasonable match we will call you to discuss.
Please send any physical examples to: Discount Displays, 31-35 Wortley Road, Croydon, Surrey, CRO 3EB.
Need more help? Check out our full artwork preparation guide below: