Display light panel system with 2 A4 quad portrait light panels. These double sided LED panels enable you to display 16 different graphics, 8 on each side to your customers and passing trade. The graphic pockets firmly hold the poster in place without giving the sticky adhesive look. LED window displays are an effective and energy efficient marketing accessory with bulb life of more than 11 years. The striking display can be used with standard 90 gsm paper or backlit poster paper for getting the best results. This versatile display is made from high quality acrylic with durable cables and fixings for long lasting performance.
• Versatile Portrait Light Panels: multi LED light pocket kit is an excellent promotional display to give maximum exposure to your products. These 8 illuminating panels allow you to display 16 different graphics on double sided cable display
• Graphics Holder: this double sided cable display gives a transparent visual treat to the readers without any hassle. Acrylic cable displays have good optical clarity and is resistant to sunlight too. Poster pockets are spaciously designed to change the graphics with ease and provide a tidy double-sided presentation.
• LED Window Display: the high quality LED bulbs comprised in the cable display unit can stay illuminating for over 11 years. This acrylic display can be used with the standard 90 gsm paper or backlit poster paper for best visual clarity which helps to draw the maximum attention of potential customers
• Ideal Advertising Unit: the window panels are perfect for exhibiting offers and products at estate agent premises, retail stores and promotional events. The striking display fills the dull outlook of your store while also increases buyer footfall
• Popular and durable: acrylic window displays are known for their long lasting, scratchproof, minimum maintenance and weather resistant features. Glowing LED displays with even distribution of light across the panel provide a stunning appearance to the passers-by and help to increase customer step-ins