Don't compromise your premium graphics. Our in-house studio is equipped with cutting edge print hardware, high quality inks and is backed by a team of design and print experts that will ensure your print is of the highest standard.
It's getting harder and harder to stand out from your competition and the quality & design of graphics can say a lot about your company. Saving a couple of pounds on print might sound like a good idea, but not all graphics are the same. While some print studios use cheap media, imported inks and choose to print at a lower resolution, we have invested heavily in the latest printing technology, to make sure you get the very best value for money. You might find slightly cheaper prices elsewhere, but you won't find better value.
Our prices are kept competitive by improving efficiency, not by cutting corners. Discount Displays for top quality vibrant graphics at competitive prices.
For samples or to get a true feel for our capabilities why not pay us a visit. If you would like to visit our print studio, please call us on 0844 800 1020 to arrange an appointment.
The colour print quality reaches 1200x1200dpi for vibrant graphic printing, and can print on rolls up to 64 inches wide. Utilizing the HP latex optimizer, the 6 print heads work to create odourless print results, making them ideal for environments such as healthcare and small spaces.
These innovative new inks do not produce ozone emissions during printing and contain no hazardous air pollutants (HAPs) or sensitizers. What's more, these inks are non-flammable and non-combustible.
Outdoor prints achieve display permanence up to 3 years unlaminated and up to 5 years laminated.
Achieve both durability and vivid image quality. The prints are scratch, smudge, and water resistant on a wide range of media.
High-resolution - up to 1200 dpi prints that offer broad outdoor and indoor media versatility. Print banners, event and transit signage, vehicle wraps, and other outdoor applications as well as high-quality indoor signage, including point-of-purchase displays.
• Acrylic - Stunning back lit signs, corporate branding • Card and foamboard - point of sale and trade show displays • Foamex - a rigid lightweight indoor / outdoor plastic • Correx - fluted "estate agent" type board. • Durable and lightweight • Wood - MDF and ply • Dibond - A metal face sandwich material. Lightweight and incredibly strong•(steel, brass, brushed aluminum finish to name a few) • Metal - Aluminium / steel - for parking signs, NHS, Schools etc • Stainless Steel - Corporate signage • Glass - corporate signage • Canvas - Banners and hanging pictures • Polycarb - anti vandal signage Plus many other specialist products such as Carpet Tiles, Ceiling Tiles, Louvre Doors etc. etc.
Our fast colour poster printing service uses the latest large format ink jet poster printers from HP. The vibrant inks used offer long term indoor and short term outdoor display. The large format output from these printers is ideal for retail and store displays such as posters, window graphics, exhibition panels, museum displays, trade show exhibits, graphic panels, research posters, maps, technical drawings, fine art prints, canvas prints
• Shorter turnaround times • Exceptional fade resistance • No minimum order • High impact photo realistic image quality • Deep vibrant colours bring poster to life • 6 colour printing for natural looking skin tones • Exceptional fade resistance(100 year archival) • Outstanding colour accuracy for repeat jobs
Innovative water-based HP Latex six-ink printing system produces applications — up to 1500mm wide — that impress with rich, saturated color. The HP Designjet L25500 Printer produces an extremely broad range of both outdoor and indoor applications from a single device, which surpasses the number of different applications that traditional eco-solvent printers or water-based printers can produce. A printer that delivers unrivaled versatility with a wide range of outdoor and indoor applications.
• Superb finishing
• 100% accuracy
• No need for expensive die's to be made
• Affordable one off cut out shapes
• 3m x 1.8m cutting area
• Laminating full colour prints with protective film • Encapsulation of posters, prints maps ..... • Gloss, satin or matt finishes • Mounting onto different substrates, Foames, MDF, gatofoam, card, correx, fluted board, aluminium