Select Unframed Fire Retardant noticeboard in 6 different sizes and 4 different colours. The pin boards can be wall mounted to showcase notices, offers, promotional content, feedback forms, circulars, literature and graphic contents. Corridor displays are a quick source of communication in the busy office settings and also add grace to dull interiors. The wall-mounted displays inhibit fire and thus are safe for even kitchens, hotels, schools and emergency service departments. The wall display boards can be mounted horizontally or vertically with or without clubbing together in an arrangement. Since the content is displayed using board pins, the notice boards can be an efficient, reusable office accessory.
• Fire Retardant Display: wall mounted notice board is a composite fire inhibitor and has been officially tested. The display is certified to BS476 part 6 and 7 with Class 0 while BS EN 13501 attaining Class B s1 d0. The board is ideal to use in corridors, escape routes, stairway within subways, offices and schools
• Corridor Pin Board: the wall display can be used in offices and schools as a pin board to display important notices, circulars and achievements. The durable display is made in UK and comprises wall fixing materials and a 2-year hardware guarantee
• Unframed Notice Board: the composite board has a fabric top covering, which is wrapped around the edges to get a seamless finish. Exhibit these unframed boards together in a wide presentation area for a comprehensive display
• Adaptive Wall Display: the notice board is available in different configurations and colours. Select the best fit from the available sizes for the perfect display setting. Fix your composite board in portrait or landscape position using the assembling kit
• Efficient Noticeboard: pin boards can be used over the years without getting messy with adhesives. Use these boards as a communication tool in your office, school and store by putting them at reception, corridor, staircase, conference room, etc.
• 900 (w) x 600mm (h)
• 1200 (w) x 900mm (h)
• 1200 (w) x 1200mm (h)
• 1500 (w) x 1500mm (h)
• 1800 (w) x 1800mm (h)
• 2400 (w) x 2400mm (h)