Although similar, our fabric pop up stands have some benefits over conventional pop ups. The main difference to a standard pop up display are the graphics and the way they attach to the stand. Channelling is attached to the edge of the pop up. The graphic which has a silicon edging pushes into the channelling and is held in place under tension giving you a crease free seamless display. Our fabric displays are printed via dye sublimation, which not gives a high quality natural look but it last longer than conventional graphics. The inks we print with are infused into the fabric with dazzling colours and a very durable finish. Not only this but you can fold the fabric to make it easier to transport and store, the tension in the fabric when it is installed pulls out any creases caused during storage.
You don't need any tools, it simply pops up into place. A few minutes and you have a beautiful fabric-based exhibit ready to go. Your fabric graphic will be printed in high-resolution dye-sublimation printing on to a slightly stretchy polyester fabric.
• 3x1: 2255mm (h) x 790mm (w) x 338mm (d) - 10kg
• 3x2: 2255mm (h) x 1523mm (w) x 338mm (d) - 12.4kg
• 3x3: 2255mm (h) x 2239mm (w) x 338mm (d) - 14.2kg
• 3x4: 2255mm (h) x 2972mm (w) x 338mm (d) - 15.1kg
• 3x1: 2280mm (h) x 2234mm (w)
• 3x2: 2242mm (h) x 2194mm (w)
• 3x3: 2242mm (h) x 2928mm (w)
• 3x4: 2242mm (h)3660mm (w)