Modulate™ Fabric POS Advertising Display Stand
- All components placed into one kit for your convenience
- Versatility in final build design
- Works with other Modulate™ products
- Custom double sided printed graphics for each frame
- Included carry cases for each frame
- Eye-catching multi-level display stand
- 5-year hardware guarantee
- Height: 2400mm
Add or remove frames and accessories thanks to the Modulate™ line's internal 360° MagLink technology, which allows for quick push fit attachment of the frames and accessories.
There are included Carry cases to make transport of the displays as easy as possible; should you ever need to do so.
This kit includes:
• 1 x Modulate™ Straight 800mm (w) x 2400mm (h)
• 1 x Modulate™ Straight 800mm (w) x 2000mm (h)
• 2 x Modulate™ Straight 400mm (w) x 2000mm (h)
• 2 x Modulate™ Straight 800mm (w) x 1000mm (h)
• 6 x Custom printed double sided fabric graphics
• 12 x Twist & Lock stabilising feet
• 6 x Padded carry cases
- Artwork Template - Straight - 800mm Wide: 2400mm
- Artwork Template - Straight - 800mm Wide: 2000mm
- Artwork Template - Straight - 400mm Wide: 2000mm
- Artwork Template - Straight - 800mm Wide: 1000mm
- User Instructions - Straight - 800mm Wide - 2000mm & 24000mm
- User Instructions - Straight - 400mm Wide
- User Instructions - Straight - 800mm Wide - 1000mm
|Product Name||Modulate™ Fabric POS Advertising Stand|
|Hardware Guarantee||5 Year Hardware Guarantee|
|Material||Aluminium Frame with Fabric Graphic|
|Delivery / Availability||5-7 Days Delivery|
Whether you're a novice or a professional when it comes to artwork, we're here to give you the guidance needed to make sure your end result is print perfect.
If you have the elements, such as text, logos, and text, we can take these and create a print ready design layout for you at a small additional cost. We have a number of affordable set price packages available to suit any requirements. Many of our products have a design service as an additional extra for instant ordering. For products that don't please contact us to discuss your brief. Visit our in-house design service page to find out more.
Many of our print products have the option to upload your artwork on the product page. If that option is not available, you will receive an email shortly after placing your order with instructions on how to send your artwork files.
In order to avoid any delays in production, please follow our guidelines below to make sure your artwork is ready to go. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch to talk to one of our team.
Generally, 100 dpi is a good standard for images with the document size set at full size of the large format printed product. For example, if you want to order a 40"×60" print, the image size should be 4000 pixels (40 x 100) by 6000 pixels (60 x 100) at 100 dpi.100% scale at 100 dpi
50% scale at 200 dpi
25% scale at 400 dpi
10% scale at 1000 dpi
If any dimension of the product is greater than 5000mm, please produce the artwork to scale. For very large artwork such as hoarding walls, 10% scale can be utilised at 1000dpi for images, or use vectors as these will scale perfectly.
Colours - Please Supply All Colours As CMYK+
Computer screens use RGB, while printers use CMYK. You may ask why this matters? Most colours created in RGB can be closely matched in CMYK but some cannot. If colours are critical we always suggest ordering a printed proof.
Other things you can do to check your colours:- Use a calibrated monitor (colours vary from monitor to monitor)
- Use a printed CMYK colour swatch to check your colours
- Don't check samples from a desktop printer
- Order a printed proof from us (this may cause an increase in lead time)
For large format print, we recommend that the minimum font site is 8pt (point size).
Our preferred file format for print-ready artwork is a PDF, please make sure you embed any fonts for perfect results. With other file formats please ensure fonts used in your design are converted to outlines and include all fonts and images used when you send your files to us.
Do You Need A Proof?
If you are providing print ready artwork, we do not provide a proof as standard, which enables us to get your print to you quicker. If you require a proof please get in touch with us to discuss. We do provide a free technical file check as standard, as outlined below.
We can provide a machine print proof for the extra cost of £25 plus delivery. This involves printing an A3 proof on the machine that will be used to produce your final print. This will give you an accurate representation of colour. If you are using our design service, we do send out a PDF proof, which is an accurate representation of content and positioning. It is not an exact indicator of the final colour due to the limitations of screens.
Quoted delivery dates for print are from approval of artwork, so please bear in mind that requesting a proof may delay the delivery date of your product.
After you have placed your order a provisional despatch and delivery date will be sent to you via email.
Our standard delivery time for printed products is 2-5 working days after artwork has been approved for print. If you have a specific deadline, please contact us to ensure we can meet this. Please check that your artwork meets the guidelines above to prevent any delays in approval.
Free Artwork Check
Before we go to print, we will carry out a free technical check on your artwork. If there are any issues, we will contact you to let you know what needs to be changed.
Our printers and media are of the highest standard and are carefully calibrated to produce vibrant, full colour prints. The process involves CMYK printing and this means it is not always possible to match Pantone colours, but they will be converted to the nearest CMYK equivalent.
If exact colour matching is critical, please send us a physical copy of other printed material, such as a letterhead or brochure, and we will check your file prior to printing. If we cannot achieve a reasonable match we will call you to discuss.
Please send any physical examples to: Discount Displays, 31-35 Wortley Road, Croydon, Surrey, CRO 3EB.
Need more help? Check out our full artwork preparation guide below:
Check out our FAQ page for general information about delivery, artwork, returns and more.
If you want to ask a question about this product please contact us via the Live Chat button on the side of the page, call us on 020 8664 5660 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Modulate™ 1.6m L-Shape Privacy ScreenRRP £1,204.00 | Save £56.50 (5%) £1,147.50
- Modulate™ Stretch Fabric Configurable BackwallRRP £2,402.00 | Save £118.00 (5%) £2,284.00
- Modulate™ Configurable Fabric Office DividerRRP £2,317.50 | Save £112.50 (5%) £2,205.00
- Modulate™ 4x3m Stretch Fabric Exhibition StandRRP £3,150.00 | Save £152.00 (5%) £2,998.00
- Modulate™ Pop Up Tension Fabric DisplayRRP £4,241.50 | Save £214.00 (5%) £4,027.50